Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WaNT TheM so BadLy

Working time everybody!!!!
Actually, I'm not a full-time worker...hehe...I work at my father's factory...

As I hv said before, I'm in my last semester now...

That's why, I hv a lot of
spare time (only do thesis this semester)...
Hope I can finish it as soon as possible...


What am I doing now??
Visiting Polyvore and find som
e stuffs that (seriously!!!!) attract me...
Look this donut, I suddenly remember w/ my beloved donut in Dunkin Donut...strawberry frosted...my fave donut ever!!!!! but, still, hv a difference...strawberry frosted don't hv colorful chocolates on it...Hmm...I think I have planned something...Go to Dunkin Donut and buy yummy strawberry frosted...

Look at this yummy cupcake!!! Owww...no...I want it!!!! Remaining me w/ Cupcakes from Chocolat @ Jakarta...Great taste w/ cute colors and ornaments...Unfortunately, it is unvailable here... Months ago, I bought cupcakes from cupcakes store in my town...but, I really dissapointed w/ them...not really delicious...sigh...hope one day I can make my own beautiful cupcakes (w/ delicious taste of course)...
This floral corset dress makes me speechless...I want it!!!!
Is it available at Topshop Jakarta?? anyone know??
I love the shape, color, pattern...everything...it looks so vintage...rite???
Give me an inspiration to make the similar one ^^Sleeveless bow blouse from mytheresa.com...
Lovely...i love the beige color and the bow shape...it just perfect for ur inner...or u can just wear it w/out outer...

ALready lunch time...
I will hv my lunch and continue w/ finish some works...
See you soon

XOXO
MissRoLL

No comments:

Post a Comment