Thursday, February 12, 2009

RaNdoM...RAndOM...RaNdoM

Forever 21 lacey dress in black, random red headband,
red clutch from Celine, red pumps from Guess


These two pics are the same pics that I post in chictopia.. You can also visit my account at chictopia...www.chictopia.com/MissRoLL I love to post my pics there...Also, I can meet w/ many people who hv same interest w/ me Yeahh...we have same passion in fashion...^^

---------------------------
GooD NeWs : A gift from magazine came this morning I got Night of Fancy perfume by Anna Sui for free...hmmm...lucky me!!! I love the bottle...so unique...w/ beautiful peacock on the top of it... The most important is I love the smell...^^

---------------------------

This is the pic of latest magz...February 2009 edition...^^
I'm not selling them...hehe...
They are my collection...Until today, the total is nine...

Top (left to right) : GADIS, Girlfriend, ELLE, the other GADIS
FYI, GADIS is weekly magz...that's why, I hv more than 1 for this month

Bottom (left to right) : Sister, Gogirl, Looks, Cosmogirl
The real fave magz : GoGirL with its anniversary edition...happy 4th anniversary Gogirl!!!!

XOXO
MissRoLL

1 comment: