Sunday, February 22, 2009

One day before valentine

Hiiii....
long time no see...
I was so busy lately...I didn't have time to write here although I really love to...
but, now, I'm back

There are so many stories that I want to share w/ all of u guysss
about my days, activities, etc...

13-2-2009
It was "valentine eve"...hehe...
My sister made raisin cookies & mini choco strawberry layer cake @ that time...
The cookies are for her BF and the cakes are foe her best friends...
The kitchen was so messy...there were many people at the kitchen, including me...
Each of us was so busy...helping my sis to finish her project...
Here are the pics...


the messy kitchen

whipped cream & strawberry time

delicious mini layer cake

the cookies before baking process

ready to be given as val gift

XOXO
MissRoLL

No comments:

Post a Comment