Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My First Post

First of all, I want to introduce my self. My name is Natalia. I am 21 years old. I come from Indonesia. I am an English Literature student in PCU (Petra Christian University) in my hometown, Surabaya...This semester is my 8th semester...Hope that it will be my last semester...Pray for me guyss!!!!

Hmmm...this is my first post @ my official blog...
Finally, I decide to make a blog as my online diary...after thinking and considering several things of course...Actually, the idea of making & writing blog was in my mind since long time ago but I was too lazy to start it...

I give a cute title for this blog...For me, it is cute, but I dunno about others' perception...^^
Wish all of u (who read this blog) love the name...really hope so...
The title is "Tales of Lacey Lady"...or T.o.L.L

*) "Tales" -- Tales = stories
This blog will contain many stories...yeahhh...stories about me, my life, my interests and many other things...

*) "Lace" -- Lace is my fave...^^
I love to wear stuffs which are made from lace...starting from clothes, accessories, leggings/tights,etc...They just look so classic & adorable...FYI, I'm the one who really interested in fashion...

*) "Lady" -- The word "Lady" is usually used for calling a woman from high social status (past time)...Right now, that word is seldom to use...but, for me, it still has deep meaning...It seems that "Lady" is a word for perfect woman...Nobody's perfect but I'm the one who always try my best in doing many things...

XOXO
MissRoLL

No comments:

Post a Comment