Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine day

14-02-2009
I think every people in this world know what day is it... yeahhh...valentine day...
Actually, me and my BF celebrate valentine every day...
However, we think that it is also important to celebrate valentine...
I gave him some gifts...
Same w/my sis, I also made something delicious for my BF...
He is the one who love salty food...
He doesn't like sweet cakes or
something like that...
So, I decided to make schotel & a cookies named kastengel...

At that time, I made a quite unique schotel...
As we know, the most common schotel is macaroni schotel...
but, for this special occasion, I made schotel w/ many compositions...
They are potato, carrot, macaroni, sausage, etc...
Fortunately, my BF loves the schotel...
He said that the schotel was so yummy..


the yummy schotel


I also made kastengel...
Maybe not all of u know kastengels...
It can be said as cheese cookies...
It's because cheese becomes the main composition for this cookies...

The original shape of Kastengel

Mine = Heart-shaped Kastengel
(Before the baking process)
I think this shape is more appropriate for valday

The packaging & the cookies

Actually, I also gave the other special valentine gift from him...Unfortunately, I forgot to take its pic...^^

XOXO
MissRoLL

1 comment:

  1. Mohon link balik atas penggunaan foto kastengel produk kami di http://dapurkue.com/?img=KSC

    ReplyDelete