Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine Day (part II)

After busy at kitchen for making delicious stuffs, I went to salon...
I went there to have blow & dry there...

As usual, I chose "ROTA" which is my fave salon in Surabaya...

I oft
en go there in my spare time...
Usually, for having hair treatment there...

I was there for about one and a half hour...if I'm not mistaken...^^
I had already prepared a hair
style pic from internet few days before...
I chose the hairstyle from CHANEL show...


At night, I had my dinner at Palimanan resto...
I swear I love the decoration there...so lovely...
especially the beautiful flowers which were hanged in some spots inside the resto...
This special occasion automatically makes me remember to bring my digi-cam...

At that time, I thought that there would be many beautiful pics could be taken...
and...my prediction was so right...

love the round flowers

lovely decoration

our "21" table
the gifts from the resto : cupcakes, chocolate, rose


- Main Course -

Me Vs Him
Hope that we can live together, now & forever

I spent that day w/ full of happiness...
Thx hun for making my day more and more colorful everyday...

Pssttt...before going home, my BF took some pics...
and..I became the model...hehehee

the oufits :
colorful floral dress (River Island)
purple clutch (Warehouse)
purple pump shoes


XOXO

MissRoLL

1 comment:

  1. i love the dress! its so scrumptious! and the food looks nice as well. haha.

    view my blog-follow me! i caught you on chictopia!

    http:www.mountainsofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete