Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sets from Polyvore

I have an account at Polyvore...
and...I make several sets in my spare time...
Wanna know???
Here some of them...
thx god for all beautiful colors
thx god for all beautiful colors - by MissRoLL on Polyvore.com

Colorful set, rite??? I just try to combine all the colorful things together...Does it look playful??
My fave item is Sonia Rykiel Cardigan in electric blue...what a chic cardigan!!!!

Juicy colors ^^

ANother colorful set from me...fave item here is radio tote bag from dollydagger.co.uk...it's so cute...love it!!!

Chic & Glam

Chic n Glam set...I try to combine some colors here...They are red, black, and blue...They look so perfect together...my fave item here is Chanel bag...the best designer bag ever!!!!

I will share my other sets in my next posts

XOXO
MissRoLL

No comments:

Post a Comment